How can I setup videos from Vimeo as part my portfolio?

Home Forums Duelmotion – WordPress Theme How can I setup videos from Vimeo as part my portfolio?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

elements926
    Participant

I asked the question “How can I setup videos from Vimeo as part my portfolio?” in the comments section of the Duelmotion template and I received this response.

Hi,
    this is not supported directly via theme, but it can be done with some changes in code (additional field in portfolio custom post type and output on page). If you will need help with this you can open thread on our support forum. :) Cheers

I would really like to be able to gain access to this feature, as the reason I bought this template is to show off my video work. Thank you in advance for the help!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

please find two included files. Place single-portfolio.php in wp-content/themes/dualmotion/ and overwrite current file. Also do same thing with abdev-portfolio.php but place it in wp-content/plugins/abdev-portfolio/

You will now have additional field (Vimeo ID) under Portfolio Details in admin of Portfolio item. Here enter ID of video (number from video URL) and then video will show up on single portfolio item instead of featured image.

Kind regards

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  ab-themes.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How can I setup videos from Vimeo as part my portfolio?’ is closed to new replies.