How can i add a extra Site?

Home Forums Duelmotion – WordPress Theme How can i add a extra Site?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lexisonfire
    Participant

Hello,

i wanted to add a second site for example “Impressum”. But if I’m just creating a new site it’s shown in the “Home” site to just like a the section in the main site.

Am i able to add a site that isn’t shown in the main site, so that it is just reachable by an link for example in the footer.
    I need it for an “Impressum” site an i don’t want to show the site as an section in the main site and it should not be in the main menu of the site.

Thank you!!!!!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    just create new page and don’t add it in menu.
    If it appears in main menu then you haven’t created menu or you have checked option to add all new pages in main menu (that option is under menu administration).
    Then add link to that as html link in footer copyright field.
    Cheers

lexisonfire
    Participant

Thx, but what i meant was how i can add a new site that isn’t shown automatically in the main site as an section.

THX

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Sorry but I don’t understand what you mean… Could you make some snapshot to show me where it appears and where you wan it..

lexisonfire
    Participant

oh ahm… i think i cant explain that in an snapshot…

its so i have my Main-Page sections (About, Kontakt, and so on) and in the main menu there should be a point like “Impressum” but the content of that page should not be shown in the Main-Page-Section page as an section. If you would click on “Impressum” there should open a new page.

THX!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You want to open a new window?

If so, you can edit an menu, and in the top right corner you have Screen options. Enable link target in it.
    Then you can add a link in menu and when you click on arrow in menu item you will have an option “Open link in a new window/tab”

I hope that is what you need :)

lexisonfire
    Participant

Now i know what the Problem is… If i change in Design-settings the option “static Page” and choose my “Home” Page this is not saved and if i reload, the Setting are set back to “last Posts” (the Blog).

How can i change that? I want to set my “Home” Page as the startpage.

THX

ab-themes
    Keymaster

I never seen such behavior, I can check if you send me login data
    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How can i add a extra Site?’ is closed to new replies.