Header

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AndreGoehler
    Participant

Hello, i just contacted you but i thought it might be better to post it here.

I am having issues with building this Header: https://imageshack.us/i/ex6q0bXqp. Is it a Heading H1-H6 or a simple section with a backround color? Mine always becomes thick and how do i add the tiny arrow down at the bottom?

Is there a tutorial in how to use all the drag and drops? I feel like the jomelle preview website shows a lot of features that i have no idea of how to build.

Theme: Jomelle

Please help.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    that is normal section with title and added custom class section_with_alternative_header
    There is also Drag and Drop documentation included with theme documentation.
    I suggest you to import demo data (step by step instructions are in documentation), that is the best start with theme.
    Cheers

AndreGoehler
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I think that is what i did. Is there a list of custom classes somewhere?

AndreGoehler
    Participant

What is the command for a simple header, a little more thin? Sorry for all these questions.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

On theme demo it is also applied no_padding_top class

Besides that classes there are also no_padding_bottom and no_padding classes used on sections.
    We are just working on new Drag and Drop builder for an update and there will be no classes used but dropdown select options for different section styling
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Header’ is closed to new replies.