Header Menu Regular does not show up

Home Forums Andy WordPress Theme Header Menu Regular does not show up

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

delunachick
    Participant

I have just installed Andy with the demo content. I would like to see a menu like on the demo, but there is nothing visible when the ‘Regular Menu’ is set to Menu location “Header Menu Regular”.

If I set the “Left Menu” to “Header Menu Logo Centered Left” and the “Second Menu” to “Header Menu Logo Centered Right”, then I get some something similar to the demo, but it seems that the Regular Menu setting is broken in the “Header Menu Regular” location.

Thank you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you please send us your WordPress credentials so we can take a closer look?

Thanx

Cheers

dalit
    Participant

Hi there, I am having the very same issue. I’ve spent hours trying to figure out a work around but it looks as if others might be having a similar problem. My staging home page is below Thanks very much

dalit
    Participant

wrong pwd the first time…see below

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi dalit,

we can’t access to your WordPress account. Please send us your correct WordPress credentials so we can help you. You can open new ticket for this.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Header Menu Regular does not show up’ is closed to new replies.