Fatal error: Class 'TGM_Bulk_Installer' not found

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Fatal error: Class 'TGM_Bulk_Installer' not found

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

goforgabe
    Participant

I am getting an error message when trying to install the plug-ins as instructed.

It states:
    Fatal error: Class ‘TGM_Bulk_Installer’ not found in /home/chefgabe10/public_html/wp-content/themes/revelance/inc/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1636.

I tried a different route, instead of the revelance.zip file, I uploaded the expanded folder directly onto the server with an FTP client software, and added the theme, but I keep getting the same error.

Please advice.

xbaragona
    Participant

I have the same problem. I’ve installed a clean wordpress in a new database, I uploaded the folder via ftp, I activated it and when I try to install the pluguins, I get the same problem.

Any help?

xbaragona
    Participant

Goforgabe I installed all of theme from plugins wordpress page. You press ADD new, upload, and you will find all the plugins in your theme folder revelance\inc\plugins. Takes longer time but it worked for me.

The last one contact form 7 you Will find in the plugin’s search. I hope it helps you.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Thank you xbaragona for posting your solution, yes that is the workaround if there are some problems with automatic installation.
    We will check what is going on with this class and update theme
    Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fatal error: Class 'TGM_Bulk_Installer' not found’ is closed to new replies.