Errors when loading page elements and editing

Home Forums Astir WordPress Theme Errors when loading page elements and editing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi

I recently bought this and have imported the demo data.

I am trying to make some changes and add in my text but when I use the WordPress “preview” it’s asking me “Are you sure you want to do this”?

When I try to use the customise options it says “You are not allowed to customise the appearance of this site.” Surely this can’t be right?

I’m guess somethings went wrong in the upload but I can’t see what

[email protected]
    Participant

False alarm

Hey actually i have re-installed the theme on another server and it seems to be working a lot better

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi there,

thank you for purchase our theme!

We are glad that you solve this,

let us know if you need anything else, we are happy to help :)

Cheers

[email protected]
    Participant

I have created the theme here http://ciaraluke.com/carrickcycling

This seems a little buggy when I resize the screen, some pages also don’t have the demo data.

Are you able to check to see if all is as should be?

Thanks

Ciara

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

as we see all look good on mobile. With this content you get grey placeholders, because we cannot provide the images with the theme (Themeforest policy), so when you replace them site would look more nicely :)

Please if you think some things don’t work, send us a screenshot so we can take a closer look and take care of it.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Errors when loading page elements and editing’ is closed to new replies.