Dropdown Menu – Hidden under banner

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Dropdown Menu – Hidden under banner

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

clearvertical
    Participant

Hi,

We’ve just installed this theme, and imported the demo content. I’ve just noticed that the dropdown menus aren’t working on the homepage. The are hidden under the banner. Do you know what’s wrong and how to fix it?

Best Regards,
    Aimee

clearvertical
    Participant

Also just noticed that the drop downs don’t display properly when you scroll down the page either.

Thanks,
    Aimee

clearvertical
    Participant

Sorry also I’ve noticed some other issues. The styles don’t look right (e.g the fonts, and the tabs on the homepage, the accordion, the progress bars etc). It looks like it’s taking the styles from the wrong css file, how do I change it to show the correct css file?

clearvertical
    Participant

I’ve posted login details below if you need them.

clearvertical
    Participant

Sorry for all the messages! On this page the 3 service boxes at the top aren’t showing the shortcodes: http://cvgroup.wpengine.com/?page_id=1427

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

Are you using a child theme by any chance? Because it looks like it’s not fetching the dnd-shortcodes.css file from the theme, so it’s pulling it from the plugin.

From the look of it, you made a child theme, and imported only style.css (@import url(“../vozx/style.css”); ). If you’re creating a child theme, please use enqueuing instead of @import :)

juke
    Participant

Hey have you figured out how to fix the problem with the dropdown menu? I have the same problem..under an banner, icon or text the dropdown menu won’t be shown and doens’t work if you try to click on it.

Cheers
    Julian

juke
    Participant

..I was able to fix it via your post in another topic ;)
    setted the Z-Index to 9999 instead of 1

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Yes this is the fix that will be released in next update,
    but we are glad that you managed to solve this :)

Best Regards

clearvertical
    Participant

Hi thanks for your reply, how do I use enqueuing? Sorry haven’t heard of that before!

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Dropdown Menu – Hidden under banner’ is closed to new replies.