Demo content

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Siliopoulos you do have demo content.You can see all pages in Dashboard->Pages->All pages.
    Only thing you don’t have is the menu, because there are too many items and therefore wordpress doesn’t want to save the menu.
    You should try to increase the value of the max_input_vars variable in php.ini
    The default is 1000:

max_input_vars 1000 PHP_INI_PERDIR Available since PHP 5.3.9.

http://php.net/manual/en/info.configuration.php

Try for example 2000

Mahmoodyaqub please open new topic and provide us with your user and pass in private content so we can help you.

siliopoulos
    Participant

Hello

Having a demo content, for you means having all the pages & posts for the client to create the demo. The thing is that I need to check every page and plugin in order to create your demo. I repeat, this is NOT what I need when installing demo content.

I have worked with many templates, from Themeforest and Template Monster. When the demo content is installed, the result is EXACTLY like their live demo.Not in your case. Maybe I should ask this before buying the template.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

We seem to misunderstand each other.

When you import the demo content, you’ll get the exact look of our preview site (minus the images since we cannot provide those due to Themeforest terms and conditions).

When you import it all (as specified in our documentation) you’ll maybe need to select the menu and set in the Settings > Reading what your static front page should be.

And that’s it. When you go to your front page, you should have the exact look of the demo content you imported (layout, effects, header etc.). Just be sure to follow the steps in the documentation about importing it.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Demo content’ is closed to new replies.