Demo Content

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Demo Content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Advantage
    Participant

Im having trouble downloading the demo content.

It says Im missing a WXR file.

Also I dont think the child theme was imported….

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

sorry for the late reply.

As we can see all your demo content imported fine (posts, pages, menu,…), everything except images because we cannot share them and we replaced them with placeholders. You just need to replace that with your own images.

You still have to go through the basic WordPress settings, things like:
    – saveing menu to Theme location
    – upload logo, favicon and other things inside Customizer
    – start to create your own content

I hope this has been helpful.

Best Regards

Advantage
    Participant

I can see that the pages are there but none of the page content… when i go to a page i get a message that says: record not found….

For example visit: http://www.valuemapping.com/home/

I understand image arent there but id like the demo content to appear like the live demo minus the images.

I set homepage as static hompage: Home so not when you go to the url it says: record not found

Dixie

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

in folder that you downloaded from Themeforest there is folder Sliders where you can find all sliders for Revelance theme. We import that slider for you. Record not found is show because you need to select which slider do you want to use at your homepage. So, we select Parallax slider in the end of your page (when you edit homepage).

Cheers :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Demo Content’ is closed to new replies.