Contact Page

Home Forums Monogram Site Template Contact Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dnoray
    Participant

How do I keep the marker and business location to the right side instead of being centered behind the #page_header like you did in the demo?

Also when I submit the form nothing is happening.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

In custom.js there are two variables to setup one are coordinates or address of marker(line 88-91) and the other are coordinates or address of map(lines 82-84).
    You can use either coordinates or address, comment out the one that you don’t use.

What is the problem with form submission? Did you follow all the steps from documentation?

dnoray
    Participant

I made those changes and the marker is not showing up to the right of page header. SEE attached file:

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You commented out map coordinates. It has to be done like this:

latitude: 39.804729, // map center latitude
            longitude: -74.953367, //map center longitude
            // address:'paris',
            scrollwheel: false,
            markers: [
                {   
                    //position of marker (lat and long or address)
                    latitude: 39.8041437, //marker position latitude
                    longitude: -74.953451, //marker position longitude
                    //address: '228 West White Horse Pike, Berlin New Jersey 08009',

So you can use either latitude/longitude, or address, in this case i have used coordinates, so address is commented out for both map center or marker. And then you position marker where you need and map center slightly changed (at 6th or 7th decimal place)

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by  ab-themes.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Contact Page’ is closed to new replies.