Contact Page

Home Forums Dzen WordPress Theme Contact Page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

madoal84
    Participant

first of all I would like to thank you for this amazing theme. I really enjoyed working on it

I almost managed to create everything similar to the demo theme except in the contact us page, i have following questions:

1- How to put the field text inside the field (similar to demo contact form) and also how to decrease the vertical spacing between the fields.

2- How to create similar title style in “Contact info” section in the contact us page

3- How to make small icons appear next to the text such as in contact info icons

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m glad you like the theme :)

I have attached content form demo Contact page, just paste it in Text tab and then switch to Drag and Drop, you will have page exactly like demo :)

1. To add a form you first need to create it at Contact menu item (Contact form 7 plugin must be installed). We have used this content for form:

[text* your-name placeholder "Your Name *"]
    [email* your-email placeholder "Your Email *"]
    [text your-subject placeholder "Subject"]
    [textarea your-message placeholder "Your Message"]
    [submit "Send"]

Than add Contact form 7 shortcode in page content, or via Drag and Drop tab, just write form ID.

2. We used class column_title_left like
    [h_DD type="3" class="column_title_left"]Contact info[/h_DD]

3. We have used this code in Text/HTML element (switch to Show source with last icon in editor before paste):
    <table>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <p class="contact_page_info">[icon_DD name="envelope" size="16px" color="#939fa6" box="1" padding="5px" background="#f5f7f8"][/icon_DD][email protected]</p>
    <p class="contact_page_info">[icon_DD name="home" size="16px" color="#939fa6" box="1" padding="5px" background="#f5f7f8"][/icon_DD]Little Lonsdale St, Talay Victoria 8011</p>
    <p class="contact_page_info">[icon_DD name="globe" size="16px" color="#939fa6" box="1" padding="5px" background="#f5f7f8"][/icon_DD]somewebsitehere.net</p>
    </td>
    <td>
    <p class="contact_page_info">[icon_DD name="phonealt" size="16px" color="#939fa6" box="1" padding="5px" background="#f5f7f8"][/icon_DD]1 (800) 557-4541</p>
    <p class="contact_page_info">[icon_DD name="draft" size="16px" color="#939fa6" box="1" padding="5px" background="#f5f7f8"][/icon_DD]1 (800) 555-3315</p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

I hope this helps :)

Cheers

madoal84
    Participant

Thank you so much for the prompt response…
    Title and icons worked perfect for me but the contact form still not working. Where should I use the code you provided? I have used it in ‘Form’ section of Form settings but nothing appeared in the page.

When I used the default setting its shows with big vertical spacing. You can view it through this link:
    http://emaratronics.com/contact-us/

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    i can see you have manage to get the form in the meantime :)

madoal84
    Participant

Lol yes I was able to do it. thank you so much :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

No problem, glad to hear that :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Contact Page’ is closed to new replies.