Contact form problem

Home Forums Monogram Site Template Contact form problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ab-themes 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello!

Really love the Monogram site, it has been brilliant to work with.

I have a question regarding the Contact form. I have completed the sendmail.php” and adjust the HTML as follows but the form is not working. No doubt I’m missing something simple.

<form action="sendmail.php" method="post">
    					<div class="row">
    						<div class="span4">
    							<input type="text" placeholder="Your name" name="contact-name" id="contact-name">
    							<input type="text" placeholder="Your email" name="contact-email" id="contact-email">
    							<input type="text" placeholder="Website" name="contact-web" id="contact-web">
    						</div>
    						<div class="span8">
    							<textarea name="contact-message" id="contact-message" placeholder="Message..."></textarea>
    						</div>
    					</div>
    					<a class="button submit" input type="submit" value="Send">Send</a>
    				</form>

Any assistance would be welcomed.

If possible could you also explain how the newsletter sign up works.

Best regards

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Form is submitted via javascript in custom.js file, so in this code remove method and leave action empty.
    I cannot see the other part of code, but everything needed to setup contact form is in documentation.
    If you will have problem setting it up send me URL of your site so i can inspect complete code..

Newsletter part in Monogram is just a html style, you will need some kind of software (for example phpList) where you will handle it.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your prompt response! All is now working, the old “read the instructions” trick, LOL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Contact form problem’ is closed to new replies.