conflict with Popup Maker

Home Forums AB Testimonials WP Plugin conflict with Popup Maker

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tyler
    Participant

Hi,

having had some issues with PopupMaker plugin, I’ve tried to deactivate all the plugins to understand if there was a conflict with one of them.
    Once Ab Testimonials has been deactivated, the issues with PopupMaker ended.

Can you provide me a patch to solve this conflict, or suggest me how to solve this situation?

thanks a lot

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Can you be more specific? What kind of conflict? Was there an error on the page or in the console (when you inspect your site)?

tyler
    Participant

Problem is that PopupMaker settings are erased anytime I update the popup, also without making any change (so anytime I open again the same popup it shows ALL settings as default ones). The plugin’s support told me to deactivate all plugins and re-activate one by one to check if there’s any conflict with one of them.
    After deactivating AB Testimonials the problem disappeared.

There’s an error in the console: “util.js:30 Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages” but I doubt is connected with this plugin’s issue..or?

Hope these info could help

ab-themes
    Keymaster

No the maps warning is not connected to the testimonials.

The thing is we never tested testimonials with this PopupMaker plugin. We have no way of knowing why it wouldn’t work.

If you can provide us with ftp access, and wordpress access so that we can see if there are any conflicts that would be helpful.

What are you using the PopupMaker plugin for?

tyler
    Participant

Hi,

Below the staging site (where the problem is the same).

I’m using popup maker to trigger a registration form from a button (the “JETZT TESTEN” one in the bottom of the page).

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Ok, we enabled your popup maker, and in the settings we enabled testimonials-type custom taxonomy, and when we click the ‘Jetz testen’ the popup shows up.

tyler
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the answer, but I cannot see any difference from the situation before.

anytime I re-open the popupmaker settings, they appears all as defaults one and I’ve to re-set anytime ALL the settings if I want to modify something inside the popup.

The only setting that seems to be saved is the Fixed Postioning: if the box is checked, it will stay as it is also if I update/re-open the setting page.

The problem is not that the JetztTesten button isn’t working, the problem is that I’ve to re-set any single setting in the popupmaker backend page due to a conflict with AB Testimonials …

ab-themes
    Keymaster

We have no idea why this could be happening. We tried to log in to your ftp and backend, but couldn’t. Did you delete the test users?

tyler
    Participant

pls try now

ab-themes
    Keymaster

We tested everything and cannot find the reason why the settings don’t want to work. The post types are different, taxonomies are different, function names are unique. No errors are being thrown out. We are really sorry, but we have no idea what the issue could be. We never tested this plugin, and it’s not on our supported list of plugins, so we couldn’t guarantee that it will work.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘conflict with Popup Maker’ is closed to new replies.