can't access content

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme can't access content

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

liamruairi
    Participant

I keep getting this “The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later.” every time I click on a drag & drop box. I can’t access anything and iframe, audio and video files have vanished from my site although they are there in html in the editor and I can see them from other old draft pages. I recently upgraded my hosting to a wordpress account and have tried deactivating and reactivating plugins but to use. Please help!?

liamruairi
    Participant

Today I can’t even access the site at all! Have contacted hosts and awaiting their response

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we see this :

“This site can’t provide a secure connection

yourdomain.co.uk sent an invalid response.
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR”

Please contact us when you solve this issue with your host provider.

Kind regards

liamruairi
    Participant

This is what they said:
    “Your website is now loading again. In order to allow the site to load again, we have removed your websites SSL certificate. Can you confirm if this is something you would re instating?”

However I still can’t access drag and drop I get the same message and now revolution slider is not working on iPhone / iPad although it seems to work on desktop

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we see that you have newest WordPress version 4.5.

Please, downgrade your WordPress version to 4.4.2 (or last version that you have before installed 4.5) and all should be working fine.

We still don’t support WordPress 4.5 but we work on it.

Kind regards

liamruairi
    Participant

ok great how do I do that!?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

before you do downgrade we strongly recommend for each case to make backup.

Steps:

1. Download WP 4.4.2

2. Delete the wp-config.php file within that package if it exists.

3. Remove the /wp-includes folder and its content.

4. Simply upload all the files and replace the files on your server.

5. Go to login page. You will see a notice about upgrading your Database. Just click the button.

Maybe this video can help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwNR6NVhVFQ

Kind regards

liamruairi
    Participant

Ok hosts have said they can revert wordpress and delay update, how long will it be until 4.5 support? They have said that will hold off for a few weeks, would that be ok? New hosts offer fully managed wordpress package you see and have disabled option for me to change / update wordpress etc

iamkingrobert
    Participant

Hello, i have asked a question concerning the Portfolio and AB Tweet Scroller not opening on element and you have not responded to me for hours now. Did i make a mistake buying your Theme?

liamruairi
    Participant

different thread mate submit a new ticket

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘can't access content’ is closed to new replies.