Can not Import Demo File – no .wie file and main_slider.zip

Home Forums Astir WordPress Theme Can not Import Demo File – no .wie file and main_slider.zip

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Maria Leone
    Participant

Hello,
    when I started importing Demo using Importing Demo Content the process not go ahead. I have no widgets.wie file and main_slider.zip in my folder. Why the documentation doesn’t correspond with the file I have? I want my web look exactly same like your demo in themeforest and then work about it.

Thanks!

Maria Leone
    Participant

Help!! Buttons of the front doesn’t work.. The Menu in the left doesn’t open. A “Record not found” pop up in the top of the page.. There is something doesn’t work in the Demo content. Thanks!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

ok, please send us your WordPress credentials in a private field below so we can help you with this. We will import slider and set basic things for you :)

Cheers

Maria Leone
    Participant

Many thanks!!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

we set Revolution slider for you and add footer widgets examples (now you set them like you wish).

All images on site are grey because that is placeholders and you need to replace them with your images.

Cheers :)

Maria Leone
    Participant

Great! Many thanks!!
    ;)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

No problem :)

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can not Import Demo File – no .wie file and main_slider.zip’ is closed to new replies.