Button Alignment?

Home Forums Duelmotion – WordPress Theme Button Alignment?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

BonfireMedia
    Participant

How can I align my buttons to be centered? I’ve attempted an additional custom class inside the Button’s editor-mode but haven’t produced any successful results. Thank you.

BonfireMedia
    Participant

Can you also advise as to changing the color beyond the button-admin options? It looks like I can’t change to a custom hex-value as it goes from color to blank when I preview the change. Is the CSS over-riding perhaps?

BonfireMedia
    Participant

I’ve succeeded in over-writing the CSS button color values, though I can’t seem to figure out the alignment issues.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

there is two classes for aligning to center (center_aligned and aligncenter)
    and if you want them to work they need to be either on column or section.
    Only that way elements inside column or section can be centered.

BonfireMedia
    Participant

Hi again,

Is there anyway to input a solid border around my buttons? This is attempting to get a similar look how Duel-Motion’s theme appears.

I’ve researched adding borders to my CSS however I can’t get anything to show up when attempting to add this to my button’s CSS.

Respect & Thanks-

BonfireMedia
    Participant

Also, I’m not seeing much info on applying the long-shadow to the icons?
    I found the lines below in their source code:

<div class=”dnd_column_DD_span3 dnd-animo” data-animation=”fadeInLeft” data-duration=”1000″ data-delay=”0″>

<div class=”dnd_service_box dnd_service_box_round long_shadow”>
    <div class=”dnd_service_box_header”>
    <i class=”ABdev_icon-tools”></i>
    <h3>DEVELOPMENT</h3>

ab-themes
    Keymaster

The whole css style for buttons is in style.css bellow 1564 line.
    But you don’t have to change style, you can easily make any button like in our demo, just choose size,color and style in “Button” shortcode. Shouldn’t be any issues with that.

BonfireMedia
    Participant

By Button’s shortcode is limited to 4 sizes, 9 colors, and only 2 styles. Normal and Round.

I’m not seeing the style on where to apply the thin stroked line that your demo’s buttons displays.

I also don’t see the long shadow styling in the service box shortcodes, this is also displayed throughout your demo page within your service box icons.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

If you want the long shadow on the service boxes icon, just put long_shadow class in the service box shortcode.

On buttons, do you mean the light button? The light button is the one which has a stroke around it.

If you want to change the styling of the buttons you’d need to change the style.css on line 1564. There are the stylings to the buttons.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Button Alignment?’ is closed to new replies.