Basic Portfolio Instructions!

Home Forums Duelmotion – WordPress Theme Basic Portfolio Instructions!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

BonfireMedia
    Participant

Both have been available since last friday in the posts above, can you not view this for some reason? I also stated they didn’t change on Monday when I was asked. Reposting in hidden field again as per requested.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi!

Your password (or username) is not correct, we still cannot connect to your site :\

When inserting portfolio shortcode, you need to have portfolio items in your portfolio plugin set.

BonfireMedia
    Participant

Your website is displaying amp; after the ampersand is in our password it looks like-

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Ok, we managed to log on.

You had some syntax errors and this is the reason why Drag&Drop was broken, we fixed that.
    Then we fixed that.
    And you will see that we add portfolio shortcode in “PORTFOLIO COMING SOON!” section, but it is empty because you don’t have images on portfolios. You need to set Featured Image on each portfolio and they will show up.

That should be it.

Best Regards

BonfireMedia
    Participant

Hi.

Thanks for fixing this. I knew it was a syntax error and was the reason it broke the drag&drop. Could you explain what the error was so it doesn’t happen in the future or that I could fix it myself if it did? The weird thing is that this happened when editing the CSS, not any of the elements..

Is it possible to have less portfolio pieces displayed initially, but perhaps have more be pulled up when you click the categories?

For example. I’d like 4 or 8 up on the homepage showing different work examples like design, logo design, branding, web design. But when someone clicks logo design, I’d actually like to display 12-20 different logos.

Hopefully this makes sense.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

The error was in one of the closing tags, for example every [section] or [column] must have it’s closing tag at the end [/section], [/column] .

Unfortunatelly you can’t do that. If you put 8 portfolios that only this 8 will be displayed. This categorie links above portfolios are just filters between visible portfolios.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Basic Portfolio Instructions!’ is closed to new replies.