Align boxes

Home Forums Evora – WordPress Theme Align boxes

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Hi,

There’s a way to set all the box to the same size on my website http://www.cosurbano.com.br ? Like the products boxes and the shipping information ate the home page for an example?!

Thanks

ab-themes
    Keymaster

If you are referring to the service boxes at the bottom, just add 4 in a row and they should be roughly the same width as the products. It all depends in how many columns you put your items.

repirespeixoto
    Participant

No i didn’t mean that! On the service boxes the top are align but the bottom don’t and it happens with the products too

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Sorry but we are not sure on what exactly are you referring.
    Can you send a screenshot or try to explain your issue more detailed.
    Thank you.

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Sorry, let me try again.. I attached 2 examples of what I’m talking about! See in the pictures, the boxes are not align in the bottom, there’s any way to fix the same size for all the boxes so that way they will end all in the same line!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Oh, now we see what you mean. The height depends on the content you put. You can target the boxes and give them min-height property if you want to.

For woocommerce that would be going to the woocommerce.css and on the line 299 add the min-height property like:

.woocommerce ul.products li.product, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product {
        float: left;
        margin: 0 3.49% 40px 0;
        padding: 0 0 25px 0;
        position: relative;
        margin-left: 0;
        background: url(../images/product_bg.png) bottom right no-repeat;
        width: 31%;
        min-height:600px;
    }

As for the service boxes you can target them in dnd-shortcodes.css on line 2539

.dnd_service_box {
        text-align: center;
        margin-bottom: 40px;
        background: #efefef;
        padding: 30px 40px;
        min-height:500px;
    }

Have in mind however that if you have more content (that will go over the 500px or 600px in the case of your products), that the sizes of the boxes will change (they will be bigger then the specified minimum height).

repirespeixoto
    Participant

Sorry, but I can’t find my woocommerce.css and dnd-shortcodes.css can you help me with that also!?

Thank you so much

ab-themes
    Keymaster

You need to go to your theme (use ftp) and go to css folder. There you’ll find the woocommerce.css and dnd-shortcodes.css.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Align boxes’ is closed to new replies.