Ajax load more for portfolio does not work

Home Forums Astir WordPress Theme Ajax load more for portfolio does not work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gimgagroup
    Participant

Hi

I have multiple portfolios per category on one page.

Here are the problems.

1. Ajax load more does not load more items.

2. When I click the load more icon from one of the portfolios, all portfolio sections runs ajax load (expands visual area but no content).

3. The filter bar does not show all categories.

Looking forward to hearing any solution for above problems.

Thanks

Austin

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi Austin,

have you created more than 8 portfolios? 8 is default and that is loaded in the beginning when you open your portfolio site for first time.

You also need to set categories when open Portfolio element, something like this:

branding, case-study, crafting, design-2, photography (be sure that you created categories in Portfolio/Categories) and also you need to check last field “AJAX load more posts” in Portfolio element.

For third question we need to access your WordPress, so please send us your WordPress credentials in a private field below so we can take a closer look. Thank you

Kind regards

gimgagroup
    Participant

I don’t think you understand my questions.

Situation: on one page, 5 portfolios (cat1, cat2, cat3, cat4 and cat5) and each one has “Ajax load more” enabled.

1. When I click load more icon, all 5 “ajax load more” run instead of just one I click.

2. And simply does not load more items.

3. I re-create categories and now all 5 categories show (fixed).

http://dev.gimgagroup.net/telesiscorporation/our-work/

Please check above link

Thanks

Austin

gimgagroup
    Participant

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

ok, now we understand :)

Please send us your FTP credentials so we can access to your files and fix this problem.

Also we need your WordPress credentials, it will make us easier to test this.

Thank you :)

Cheers

gimgagroup
    Participant

I have left access information.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply.

We have fixed this issue, please check it and let us know if everything is ok now.

Also the update will be released with this fix.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ajax load more for portfolio does not work’ is closed to new replies.