Remove section from accordion not saving

Home Forums Salamat WordPress Theme Remove section from accordion not saving

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Medialinero
    Participant

hello there. i have a problem with removing an accordion section from an accordion that is added to a page. after i remove the section, changes cannot be saved anymore … what can i do ? thx in advance.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

this is odd. If you have installed some third party plugins try to deactivated them and then activate to test one by one. Also, try to clear your cache.

If this doesn’t work, please send us your site URL and WordPress credentials so we can take a better look. We test this on our demo theme and all works fine.

Kind regards

Medialinero
    Participant

of … i forgot to add the login data on the private field … can you pls delete my previous comment ?
    thx.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we deleted your previous comment as you wish :) As we can see when we log into your website, accordions do not have this issue and all works fine. We added some new accordion an test it, we deleted sections and save it without a problem. We also do that on our demo theme and all works. Did you clear your cache? Try to reinstall plugin or set in new section accordion shortcode again and then test it.

Kind regards

Medialinero
    Participant

Hi,
    hmm … i did clear my cache. i did test it on 2 computers with same results …
    i can create accordions … but i cannot remove them … i click on remove, then the save button from the bottom is not working anymore …

hmm … it seems that is a browser problem. i did made my tests with Firefox 47.0.1 and it has problems.
    i did tried now with IE and it seems that here it is working.

there is some fix in order to make it working again on all browsers ?

thx in advance for the quick replay

Best regards,
    Bogdan Ana

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

yes, this is browser issue. This doesn’t work on Firefox and IE. Please for now use Google Chrome because it works only there. We will fix this and contact you with new update.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Remove section from accordion not saving’ is closed to new replies.