Photos Not Showing With Testimonials

Home Forums AB Testimonials WP Plugin Photos Not Showing With Testimonials

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

remanuel86
    Participant

Hi all,

Like the title says I’m unable to figure out how to get picture to display with the text of the testimonials. Is there some piece of shortcode I should be using to have the appropriate image display? Thanks alot for your help.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

when you go to Testimonial in your Dashboard, click on Add new. There you can set all for your testimonial. When you edit some of yours testimonial, set all details for Client data and in the right bottom corner you have Featured Image. Click Add new feature image and upload whatever image you want. After that edit your page, set there element Testimonial slider and you will see Testimonial image when you view that page.

If you can’t do this, please send us your WordPress credentials so we can take a better look and help you.

See screenshot in attachment.

Kind regards

remanuel86
    Participant

I’ve done all those steps before posting here but, and have given the info for the site, there’s one thing you said I’m not clear on:

After that edit your page, set there element Testimonial slider and you will see Testimonial image when you view that page.

What is the testimonial slider element? Is that piece of shortcode?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

sorry, we think that you use our page builder.

For AB Testimonials plugin please look full documentation here:

http://preview.codecanyon.net/item/ab-testimonial-wordpress-plugin/full_screen_preview/5696572?_ga=1.158537082.1593687196.1469695653

There you have style 1 and style 2. Style 1 is for big testimonials and he is default. Style 2 is for smaller testimonials with image.

We test this and it works fine.

Let us know if you need anything else :)

Kind regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘AB Testimonials WP Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.