Issues installing the template to WordPress 4.5.2

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Issues installing the template to WordPress 4.5.2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

duasax
    Participant

Hello,

I have difficulties installing the template using the documentation. I can see that the template is not listed as to be support abobe 4.5.

Is the template incompatible or am I dumb? :-)

All I want is to have this template running and looking the same as is presented. Of course, running all the setup from the documentation files.

Thanks in advance.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Vozx theme support newest version of WordPress (you can see that in the attachment).

Please send us your WordPress credentials so we can help you with this issue.

Cheers :)

duasax
    Participant

Well, you should give it a try. And thanks for your quick reaction. :)

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

first please install WordPress and then try to import content. If you still have problem with importing content or choosing template, please send us your WordPress credentials(we can’t import WordPress through Cpanel).

Kind regards

duasax
    Participant

Thanks, AB-themes. I was dumb. Now its working. I was not reading instructions the right way. That being sad, in appreciation, I would extend my support. :)

Thanks in advance.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Great, thank you!

Let us know if you need anything else :)

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Issues installing the template to WordPress 4.5.2’ is closed to new replies.