Footer Menu

Home Forums Revelance WordPress Theme Footer Menu

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Advantage
    Participant

I want to add a footer and have a menu displayed in the footer. I didnt see a widget area for the footer. How do I add a footer with menu?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

to make this possible it is necessary to make a few changes within the code.
    We can help you about this, but we will need your ftp credentials and please send us a picture of how you want the footer looks.

Cheers

Advantage
    Participant

3 0r 4 column footer so we can include a footer menu, sitemap, copyright info.

We like the footer on this template: http://preview.magnior.com/salamat/

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we add new footer as your wish :)

So, you just need to add new content in your Widgets and add some nav pages to footer menu. All content we add there is just for testing.

If you want to change icons in Third column, you can do that in your contact-info.php file
    (you can find it here \wp-content\themes\revelance\inc\widgets\contact-info.php)

and on file 37 to 42 you can set your new icons names.

Also, there is an issue with Purge Varnish plugin. This is third party plugin and when its activated, css in your footer won’t work. For third party plugin we do not offer support so we deactivate this plugin.

Kind regards

Advantage
    Participant

Thank you. Can you tell me how to change the icon color in the footer? I would like the icons in the footer to be this color green #8CC63F

Also I would like the links in the footer to be blue (such as the links to the other pages and to the blog post) #25AAE1

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, we can’t access to your site to inspect element because you need to update Database. Please do that and let us know so we can help you to change icon color.

Thank you

Regards

Advantage
    Participant

Thanks

Database has been updated.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hello,

we added this code to your dynamic_css.php file

.contact_info_widget i{color:#8CC63F;}
    .contact_info_widget a{color:#25AAE1;}
    #menu-footer li a{color:#25AAE1;}
    #menu-footer li:before{color:#25AAE1;}
    #menu-footer li a{color:#25AAE1;}
    .widget_recent_entries ul li a{color:#25AAE1;}
    .widget_recent_entries ul li:before{color:#25AAE1;}

I hope this help you :)

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Revelance WordPress Theme’ is closed to new topics and replies.