Can't import demo content

Home Forums Vozx – Multipurpose WordPress Theme Can't import demo content

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DeMiNe0
    Participant

I can’t seem to import the demo content no matter what I try. I have root on my server and have tried every tweak to increase memory usage and execution time. The importer just hangs there. This is on a pretty much brand new wordpress on a brand new nginx, php5-fpm, mariadb install.

Is there any other way to import the demo content? Perhaps an export of a demo database and uploads folder?

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

this is odd. Not sure why this is happening, but for each case we sending you Vozx content from our side.

You send us WordPress credentials, but we are not admin. So, please send us WordPress with admin rights so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

Kind regards

DeMiNe0
    Participant

Oh whoops. My bad. I’ve went and made that account an admin.

I’m also attaching copies of the site’s config, nginx config and php.ini for your reference. (check the attached zip)

Thanks for the quick reply!

DeMiNe0
    Participant

Forgot to mention, I’m also getting the following error in my nginx error log:

2016/06/02 20:29:34 [error] 1252#0: *31591 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 10.100.0.254, server: pressz2poop.com, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin.php?import=wordpress&step=2 HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:”, host: “www.pressz2poop.com”, referrer: “https://www.pressz2poop.com/wp-admin/admin.php?import=wordpress&step=1&_wpnonce=62c01e3ff1”

I’m going to investigate my php config a little more and see if this isn’t something that can be taken care of with a config change.

DeMiNe0
    Participant

I fixed this. For future reference I also had to set my php-fpm read timeout to greater than 60 seconds.

DeMiNe0
    Participant

fastcgi_read_timeout 10m;
    Is the line I used. Just put that in the location block that calls php-fpm. Don’t keep it at 10m in production because that can cause php to get bogged down with long running processes.

DeMiNe0
    Participant

Also, I’m fairly sure adding:
    set_time_limit(600);

to my wp-config.php fixed the issue as well. set_time_limit() is hard coded to 60 seconds, so overiding that in the config seemed like a good bet.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

unfortunately, we can’t login to WordPress now, probably you create new password.

Please check and contact us then.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Can't import demo content’ is closed to new replies.