Alter general colors

Home Forums Jomelle WordPress Theme Alter general colors

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

evandrosilva
    Participant

Hello Guys!
    I need alter all main colors of theme Jomelle for blue.
    I didn’t found on documentation.
    I altered on appearance/ customize / General and Colors.
    But some itens and mobile menu are orange.
    Thank you!

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we can’t access to your site because it is under construction, we see only coming soon page.

When you set main color in Customizer, all colors in theme would be change, but there is some places that you can see our original orange color. In this theme you can edit main color, but some colors you will need to set through elements (shortcodes).

So, here are some advice’s. (we change main color on our theme theme to purple and test this)

For button in Revolution slider:
    if you want to change button background color on Revolution slider to be just like the main color on all places in site, edit your slider and click to that button. Then go upper to Style blue button. On the left of that button you have arrow. Click on that arrow. Then you see menu opens, and on second tab you can see Background option. There you can set background of that button.

You can see that Process bar is also set to orange color. You need to edit Progress bar element through The Creator visual page builder, there you can set Bar Color option. Same is with Metro Boxes element and Unordered list icons (that is on our About us page for example).

All other colors on your page should be like main color you set. We set you some screenshot for more.

Please let us know if you need anything else :)

Kind regards

evandrosilva
    Participant

Yes! so I got to change!
    But my menu for mobile and some elements like H2 are still orange.

evandrosilva
    Participant

and the google map have error on contato page.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

to set your color for main menu at mobile resolution, please open your responsive.css file
    (you can find it here \wp-content\themes\jomelle\css\responsive.css)

on line 344 you have this code:

#Abdev_main_header nav a:hover,
    #Abdev_main_header nav .current-menu-item > a{
    	color: #ff3b30;
    	background: none;
    }

Change color: #ff3b30; to color you like.

As we see on your page H2 is black.

For issue with Google Map are you sure that you set Map Center Latitude and Map Center Longitude on two places like we are? Please look at the picture in attachment.

Regards

evandrosilva
    Participant

I added the informations. but show error on front page.

evandrosilva
    Participant

The underline to H2 is orange. i want blue. see on the image.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

we see that you managed to change blue underline by yourself (just change after color).

To help you with google map error please send us your WordPress credentials so we can take a better look and help you.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Alter general colors’ is closed to new replies.