Adding Pictures to Testimonials

Home Forums AB Testimonials WP Plugin Adding Pictures to Testimonials

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

remanuel86
    Participant

Like the title says I wanted to know if there was someway way to add a picture along with the testimonial. On the widget it always me to select an image but it never shows up with the testimonial.

Also in another thread, someone told me how to add testimonials to my site using this code: [AB_testimonials] which worked but what do you do when you have multiple testimonials?

I wish this plug-in came with more supporting instructions as it’s very frustrating and not straight-forward at all.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

when you go to Testimonials and Add New please add Featured Image on the right side. We send you screenshots in attachments to see example.

When you have multiple testimonials then you need to add Testimonials categories. Go to Testimonials in your Dashboard, and then Categories. Add New Category and then go to your testimonial shortcode and add that category there. This is the way how you can display your multiple testimonials.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Adding Pictures to Testimonials’ is closed to new replies.