A/B Testimonials Not Visible

Home Forums AB Testimonials WP Plugin A/B Testimonials Not Visible

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ab-themes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

remanuel86
    Participant

Like the title suggests, when I create a testimonial with the plug-in how do I add them to a page of my website?

There’s no option to preview it to see what it looks like, there doesn’t appear to be any short-code generated that I can add to my website. Not to mention there don’t appear to have been any instructions in the folder for the plug-in.

Can someone explain how I get the created testimonials onto a website?

Thanks in advance of the help.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

in your dashboard you need to click on “Testimonials” and Add New. Write Client name, url, company and add Testimonial category(you can do that from Testimonials/Category or directly when you add new testimonial you can add category in right box).

Then go and edit you page, add element named “Testimonial slider”. In Testimonial slider element you have option to put Testimonial category or just leave empty field. If you add category there will be only testimonial with that category, but if you leave empty field all testimonials that you created will shows.

Let us know if you’ll need anything else :)

Kind regards

remanuel86
    Participant

I don’t understand what you mean by “adding an element”. How am I supposed to do that? I don’t see that option anywhere.

ab-themes
    Keymaster

Hi,

sorry, I forgot that you don’t use our page builder.

Place [AB_testimonials] shortcode in content of post or page (or text widget) where you want to show testimonial slider.

Shortcode attributes can be used to change appearance or layout. Here are some examples of different shortcode attribute values:
    [AB_testimonials show_arrows=”1″ play=”true” category=”web-design”]
    [AB_testimonials style=”2″ timeoutDuration=”3000″ fx=”cover” show_arrows=”1″ count=”10″]
    [AB_testimonials style=”1″ fx=”cover-fade” pauseOnHover=”true”]

For list of all attributes with default values please read plugin documentation.

I hope this help you :)

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A/B Testimonials Not Visible’ is closed to new replies.